Guar gum powder is an important product for commercial use and is highly beneficial for thickening, oil and gas well drilling, viscosity control, film forming, viscosity control and compatibility properties, which makes it mostly sought after product for use in number of industries like cosmetics, paper processing, oil and gas, textiles, etc.
This powder is processed in controlled guar gum manufacturing units by a pre-defined procedure in which seeds of guar gum plant are subjected to number of processes such as roasting, grinding and polishing to obtain fine refined splits. These guar splits are then processed, hydrated, grounded, dried and sieved to obtain fine quality of guar gum powder. It has several applications as a commercial product.
Applications of Guar Gum in Food Industry
Several applications of guar gum powder are confined to the food industry. Due to its excellent stabilizing, thickening properties and cost-effectiveness, guar gum is preferred over other hydrocolloids and is used as food additive. Guar powder when added to number of bakery products increases dough yield, shelf-life and moisture retention of the products. It is also used as a thickener and water binding agent in salads, dressings and sauces and is also used as a viscosifier in processing pet food.
Its industrial applications mainly proves useful in several industries namely textile, cosmetics, oil drilling, pharmaceuticals, paper, explosives and mining industry. This powder is used in oil and gas well drilling and fracturing and acts as fluid loss control agent, whilst increasing the efficiency of the process.
The best thing about guar gum applications is that it maintains the properties of explosives even in wet conditions. It is an important binder, conditioner and viscosifier, which is added in products like creams, shampoo and lotions during manufacturing of cosmetics. Thus, guar gum powder proves helpful in various industrial applications.
- Tamarind Seed Powder Manufacturers Versus Pharmaceutical and Textile Industries
- Application of Tamarind Gum Power in Multiple Industries
- Medicinal Benefits of Tamarind Seed Powder
- Uses of Tamarind Seed Powder
- Tamarind Gum & Carboxymethyl Starch – Different Types of Printing Thickeners
- Significance of Guar Gum Powder
- Use of Fast Hydration Guar Gum in Oil and Gas Well Drilling
- Tamarind Gum & Carboxymethyl Starch – Significance of Printing Thickeners
- The Process of Manufacturing Tamarind Seed Powder
- HowTamarind Gum Powder is Prepared and its Applications?
- Carboxymethyl Starch & Guar Slurry for Printing Thickeners
- Selecting a Processed Tamarind Seed Powder Exporter
- About Natural Polymers – Carboxy Methyl Tamarind & Fast Hydration Guar Gum Powder