Tamarind gum is extracted from the seeds of the tamarind tree and is used in various industries i.e. textile, paper, food, printing etc. In the food industry it is used as an emulsifier and a stabilizer.
Let’s have a brief overview on the usage of kernel gum in different industries:
The kernel powder is packed with the potential to control viscosities if mixed in solutions and thus it becomes a good viscosifier to be used in pet foods. Being a great thickening agent it has the application in the manufacturing of canned pet foods produced for dogs and cats.
This gum power is also instrumental in taking part in the manufacturing of ketchups, baked foods, instant noodles, meat products, and ice creams. Its pulp is also used in Indian curries. Due to a fusion of acid and sugar content the pulp is used in kitchens for curries and several other food beverages as thickening agent.
In this industry, this gum powder is used in textile printing thickeners and textile sizing. Its rich thickening property makes it a great thickening agent that is used in textile industries.
Because of its property of being a soil stabilizer, this powder has made its place in mining sector. The particular application of this gum power in mining segment is in oil drilling and also in gas industries.
This is used in dissolution improvement. It is also a promising carrier to improve dissolution rate of poor water-soluble drug celecoxcib. Tamarind gum is also utilized for nasal mucoadhesion studies. In addition, it is also an important component in manufacturing of bioadhesive tablets.
Tamarind gum powder is packed with nutritious properties, making it useful in various industries. Apart from above stated industries, it is also used in health care, explosives, tobacco industry, and many more.
- Tamarind Seed Powder Manufacturers Versus Pharmaceutical and Textile Industries
- Medicinal Benefits of Tamarind Seed Powder
- Use of Guar Gum Powder in Oil and Gas Well Drilling
- Uses of Tamarind Seed Powder
- Tamarind Gum & Carboxymethyl Starch – Different Types of Printing Thickeners
- Significance of Guar Gum Powder
- Use of Fast Hydration Guar Gum in Oil and Gas Well Drilling
- Tamarind Gum & Carboxymethyl Starch – Significance of Printing Thickeners
- The Process of Manufacturing Tamarind Seed Powder
- HowTamarind Gum Powder is Prepared and its Applications?
- Carboxymethyl Starch & Guar Slurry for Printing Thickeners
- Selecting a Processed Tamarind Seed Powder Exporter
- About Natural Polymers – Carboxy Methyl Tamarind & Fast Hydration Guar Gum Powder